Tuesday, September 07, 2004

All sorted out.
Actually all done and dusted, as someone would say.
I stole into my house this afternoon to investigate. I needed to know if there was a solution to my phone problem- the house phone is connected in my room and of late i have had reason to not like the situation. At all. So i looked for extension cords and other techno-gizmo things. Found a few and got to work. It didn't seem to be happening.
And then a spark in my head went off. I decided to test what was a given, or always made to appear like that. From the moment I moved into this apartment I was told that the only phone jack that worked was the one in my room.
LIES!
All lies. My investigation showed that the one in the living room, the first one I examined worked just like it should!

So now I'm feeling all jubilant and suitably avenged. Now no one needs to barge into my room or needs to avoid it like the plague.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh such a relief. You have to be here, and feel it to really know it.
But thank you, livingroomjack. I love you.


|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com