Sunday, June 20, 2004

the world is a deja vu. most of the people i know have accused me of not keeping in touch with them. they have all done it in the last 2 years. maybe i'm a bad person. maybe its the only way i can entertain myself. by turning into a very bad person. maybe i don't have long distance calling at point-c, maybe i took too many classes that kept me from mailing the world, maybe i have no problem jumping into conversation with people i haven't kept in touch for days, weeks or even years, maybe I have 53 people on my yahoo list and can't go on visible ever, maybe i just never realize i haven't called/ written someone in very long. anyway, maybe all these are huge problems and i've never realized that. oh god, i can't help it now, its too long a list to fix and it might take forever to do the needful. i gotta go.

the world is a deja vu. most of the people i know have accused me of not...

so, how're you doing?!
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com