Tuesday, June 01, 2004

The Big Hoo-Ha kicks off in a day in small-towm america and one is supposed to expect fire works what with all the recent drama that sent up so much smoke from Underdog-U!! And here I am faar faaaar away from all that schnazz. Maybe I'm feeling a few pangs at not being there but mostly I'm thrilled to be out of the mayhem for a while. I'm hoping to get the juice of the grapewine from KingKarloz and B.Almighty. Coming from them the dirt is bound to be spicier than it really is. I'll wait. But I could kill to know whats really happening.
I know you must be thinking, and only a day ago she was complaining about "gossip". But see, its different in Point-C, the grist doesn't rotate in a frenzied whirlpool, instead, it hits the ceiling fan. And much wind letting ensues. Much.



|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com