Thursday, April 29, 2004

there's a story i belong in. the characters keep changing and the situations are different but we all have the same roles. oh and the most vital point being, i'm always in the middle.
you'd think if its some place i find myself in all the time then i should've gotten used to it by now, but everytime it leaps up and bites me in the face. so its always dramatic.
notice, i didn't say fun, only very dramatic. everyone is in suspense as to which way i'll swing and i'm in pain because i think everyone is wrong or everyone is right.
thier choices however are clear, they either love to hate me or hate to love me. i? oh i just sit right there in the middle either hating me more or loving me only.
now, i'm auctioning the spot. its hot, its shitty and most of all very dramatic. so ask your people to call my people (due to a certain turn of events, i may not have any. but anyway) if you've gotten interested.
going once...
hey, i can't hear youuuuuu.
hey, heyyyyyyy.....
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com