Monday, September 27, 2004

It's not for nothing that they treat it like the Mecca University. Getting to do a course there even with no strings attached is like begging entry into holy land. Anyway after all the heartache of this morning I have finally made it able for myself to take a course with no less than DC Da at Mecca University!! I'm thrilled to bits and so what if I won't get official credits for doing this its going to be worth the wait. Oh and DC Da doesn't seem snobby at all, just seems like the mad professori he should be with books strewn allllllllllllllll over his room in random cacophony to the extent that it can distract you from even the most banal conversation.
Yippieeeeeeeee. Suddenly feel like my trip to Point-C has been realized academically, finally.
I was a huge grin all the way back on Route #6 and then some more on the Blue line home.

Oh and he's one of those people who calls Serious Serious, the Horror's Center, just like the other mad boys I know.

So just take what you want and pardon the glee!!
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com